SkinMedica's TNS Advanced+ Serum is a skin rejuvenating formula that visibly improves the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin. Powered by TNS®-MR and Renessensce (RSC) Advanced, this combination encourages skin cell renewal and supports collagen and elastin levels revealing a smoother, more radiant and youthful complexion.
- TNS®-MR: This advanced formula acts on multiple levels to help get you to your best results. Next-generation growth factor blend supports healthy skin functions and an innovative peptide complex nourishes your skin.
- Renessensce (RSC) Advanced: This highly active blend of botanicals, marine extracts, and peptides includes french flax seed to support repair functions. Spanish marine extract supports skin’s renewal processes and green microalgae support collagen and elastin levels.
- Smooths visible coarse wrinkles and fine lines
- Visibly lifts sagging skin
- Evens the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Visible results start in just 2 weeks, with progressive improvements measured over 24 weeks*
- Colorless and fragrance-free
*Results from a clinical study with 45 male and female subjects, ages 37—70, that received TNS® Advanced+ Serum twice daily for 24 weeks.
Rejuvenate your skin, reverse sun damage and maintain the benefits of clinical and surgical procedures with Skin Medica.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Glycereth-7 Triacetate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Whey Protein, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Dimer Tripeptide-43, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Sclerotium Gum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Pullulan, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dextran, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.